I’m very excited that the awesome EveliAcosta has given me and several others the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, I appreciate it! Stop by her blog post to see what they’re up to! Before you do, though, there are rules here and I must follow em-
These are the rules of the nomination:
1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award. Done
2. In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog. See above…
3. Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know. (These are in no particular order)
- Emlyn Chand
- Confessions of a Recovering Cynic
- O’Brien’s Pix
- Golden Oldie Ads
- Art Profiles
- The Innocent Flower
- Food Follower
- Joseph Eastwood
- Jessica Kristie
- Shay Fabbro
- Not-Pop Jukebox
- A Heart for my Shepherd
- IYAAYAS Moderator
- One Hundred Words
4. Post seven random things about yourself.
- I love pineapple and eat almost anything flavored with it.
- One of my ankles is weak; the same one my grandmother used to have a problem with.
- I took dance for three years in High School before switching to acting senior year.
- I can speak a little Spanish, but am much better at reading it.
- I’m English, Polish, Irish, Swedish and German.
- I’ve had prophetic dreams.
- While I was a huge Debbie fan and liked her music better in the 80s, I’m now the bigger fan of Tiffany’s.
5. Include these rules in your post. Done