So since NaNo started November 1st, I’ve been getting more into reading again and got through 4 or 5 books during the month. They were mostly bios which actually was pretty helpful for my novel, The Life and Times of No One in Particular. Meanwhile, though, many great books by some of the wonderful writers I’m following on twitter have been getting neglected.
To solve that problem and give myself a little extra motivation to get through the reading list, I decided to join the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge in 2012. It will also help me get through some of the editing I need to get done as well! Very excited to get going! Here are just some of the books that are on my reading list….
1) The Sword and the Flame by CP Bialois (editing project)
2) Monarch by Michelle Davidson Argyle
3) True Colors by Michelle Davidson Argyle
4) Stay Tuned by Lauren Clarke
5) 30 Poems in 30 Days by A.D. Joyce
6) Out Damned Spot by Dan Dillard
7) Invisible Justice by Kimm Jewell
8) Traditional Irish Fairy Tales by James Stephans
9) The Donzerly Light by Ryne Douglas Pearson
10) The Dark Gifts Birthright by Willow Cross
What are your reading right now? Have a book you want to promote? Participating in the challenge too? Comment back and let’s talk about it… til next time!