The other day, I was lucky enough to be given the Sunshine award by a fellow blogger. Along with the award comes this meme to fill out…
1.Include the award logo in the post.
2.Link back and thank those that nominated me
Thanks to the wonderful Michelle Cornwell-Jordan of Indie Writers Review.
3.Answer 10 random questions
- What’s one of your favorite books from childhood?
Missing Since Monday was a good one. I also loved anything BSC 🙂
- What are you reading right now?
Blue Eyes by Jerome Charyn
- What’s a go-to meal you make on busy weeknights?
TV dinners or sandwiches.
- Favorite thing to do in your free time
Read, write, play with the pets, Sing. Can’t pick just one…
- Favorite season?
Winter. There’s a certain vibe in the air and I love seeing all the decorations on display in stores.
- Favorite magazine?
Figure Skating Magazine
- Favorite author?
Hard to pick just one, but Christoper Pike was one of my childhood faves, along with Ann M. Martin.
- Favorite teacher (and why)?
Mrs. K. She was my high school Journalism teacher (10th grade), My English teacher (Senior year) and my WISE project mentor.
- AP Style, Chicago Style, neither, or a mix of both?
If I have to pick, I guess I’d say AP.
- Do you prefer reading short stories or novels? Both
I love both!
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers and link them to the award in their comments
- Eden Baylee – Warning, there may be some content some audience won’t find appropriate, but there’s some great author features, Music Monday and she’s the driving force behind the #indiesuniteforjoshua campaign which helps a writer’s son fight Leukemia.
- The Writing Sisters – Advice for writers.
- Project 365 – A great photography blog.
- Cherie Reich – Flash fiction, blogfests, interviews and other cool posts.
- Usyaka – Wonderful photography, great for any cat lovers out there.