It’s been a crazy week for me and I will be writing all about what I’ve been up to on my website blog so I hope you will stop by tomorrow to check it out. The short version is the book is official out tomorrow and I can’t wait! It’s already up early on Amazon.com in Kindle now! I’ll be modifying the print version and should have that straightened out in the next week or so. I want to thank everyone who’s been so great and allowed me to visit their blogs in support of the release. I’ll have all the stops promoted on my social networks and add the links on my website as well. Another really cool thing that happened recently was I was given The Beautiful Blogger award. As usual, there are rules to this so here we go–
You write seven facts about yourself:
- I knew all the lines to the movie Poltergeist when I was five. People even said I looked like the little girl in it.
- I am now officially addicted to Pintrest.
- The first time I ever got published was in my HS yearbook.
- I love playing American Idol and SingStar on Playstation. I actually won the Idol title once 🙂
- I never bothered with learning to rid a bike until I was about 12.
- The first time I performed in public was the sixth grade in a production of The Nutcracker Prince.
- I love candles and Incense.
You link to the blog of the person who nominated you
Thanks, Amelia! I appreciate it 🙂 Check her out!
You link to seven bloggers whom you think deserve the award (I’m spoilt for choice here!)
You let those bloggers know they have been nominated
Sips of Jen and Tonic — An awesome blog with some funny stuff on it. Plus, her 90’s R&B post is the stuff of perfection.
Food Follower — So much good stuff here, I have to fight the urge to go eat after seeing a new post.
Marni Mann — An excellent writer and supportive twitter buddy.
A Year in the Spiritual Life — Inspiring posts that make you think.
Emily Moir — Another supportive fellow writer.
Musings of a Bookworm— Author features and much more 🙂
Lourdes G — A good friend who blogs about beauty.